Welcome on a student tour to the Isle of Wight
Described as "the diamond of the south" the Isle of Wight has cast a spell over visitors for centuries.
Our excursion to the island situated off the south coast of England takes in much of the unspoilt countryside, enchanting villages and wonderful coastal views that the Isle of Wight has to offer. If you want to see what old England was like then travel with us for a day out to remember.
During our visit to the Isle of Wight we will visit some beautiful villages including Godshill & the seaside village of Shanklin which boasts two beaches!
After departing London we make our way to Southampton for the 10.00am ferry.
- On arrival in East Cowes on the Isle of Wight we drive to our first stop, Godshill, where you will have some free time.
- From here we make the short drive (15-20 mins) to Shanklin
- Here you will have time to eat lunch and explore this lovely village (Lunch is not provided)
- After lunch we will continue to explore the Isle.
- 5.30pm Our return ferry departs East Cowes.
- 9.00pm Approximate arrival time back in London.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.