Welcome on a student tour to the Cotswolds
A day to explore the beautiful Cotswolds Villages, including Bourton on the Water, the "Venice of the Cotswolds" and regularly voted one of the prettiest villages in England.
Our Cotswolds tour covers one of the most beautiful areas of England. Unspoilt for hundreds of years and characterised by beautiful rolling hills and river valleys. This countryside is dotted with villages, hamlets, and small towns with buildings made from local, unique, honey-coloured stone.
We take a relaxing journey with visits to some of the most beautiful towns in England; we make stops in Burford & Bourton on the Water to explore.
- After our pick ups we depart London for the journey up to this very picturesque area of Britain.
- Visit Burford where you will have free time to explore
- Then we visit Bourton on the Water for lunch (lunch not provided) where you will be able to fully enjoy this beautiful area
- You will be able to see beautiful surrounding scenery as we take you through the Cotswolds
- 6.30pm approximate arrival time back into London to finish
Your tour manager will advise of drop off points during the day.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.