Welcome on a student tour to the Isle of Wight
Described as "the diamond of the south" the Isle of Wight has cast a spell over visitors for centuries.
Bournemouth & Oxford Departure Itinerary:
Isle of Wight
This small island off the south coast of England is a beautiful place to visit. After a our ferry journey with all facilities available and offers incredible views, we will continue by coach and stop and see Godshill village. Here you can have lunch and enjoy the local attractions. Then the next stop is Alum Bay with The Needles landmark. Plus you will experience much more of this lovely island on the journey.
Godshill: At this village you will be able to see a lovely typical island scene of old thatched cottages and tea shops. There is also a famous church with a legend that makes it very special. There is also a fantastic model village attraction to visit at a discounted price with us. You will have time for lunch here and to do the model village attraction if you wish.
Alum Bay: This has the islands most famous landmark - The Needles. There is also amusements, the multi-coloured beach sands on display and other attractions here to visit.
We will be departing on the ferry after Alum Bay back home.
London Departure Itinerary
During our visit to the Isle of Wight we will visit some beautiful villages including Godshill & the seaside village of Shanklin which boasts two beaches!
After departing London we make our way to Southampton for the 10.00am ferry.
- On arrival in East Cowes on the Isle of Wight we drive to our first stop, Godshill, where you will have some free time.
- From here we make the short drive (15-20 mins) to Shanklin
- Here you will have time to eat lunch and explore this lovely village (Lunch is not provided)
- After lunch we will continue to explore the Isle.
- 5.30pm Our return ferry departs East Cowes.
- 9.00pm Approximate arrival time back in London.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.